Here is the situation:
- you have the Goa Trance (just an example) records, an Internet connection, and you're willing to travel but you don't have a clue on how to get interesting visuals for your party.
- you have a computer and a modem.
- if you don't have Shockwave go get it now!
- you also have video output devices such as monitors or video projectors and (in case the projector doesn't take RGB in) a signal converter RGB to NTSC or PAL or SECAM depending on where you are.
- Finally you need visuals that were made in the techno state of mind; visuals based on loops of samples to sync in with your music.
- Now if you are not a DJ and have no interest in techno still...
Here are loops4you (888K).
If you get a nasty "Out of memory" message, chill. Close Netscape give it a nice 8MB of memory and come back here. Don't worry you won't have to download loops4you twice if you are making a good use of the Netscape cache.
Send mail to Animal With No Name.